Rooting AT&T Zmax 2 Z958 is a tricky process, so you should consider installing the KingoRoot PC version on your computer. It is an excellent tool developed to help AT&T Zmax 2 Z958 users root their devices temporarily. Well, you can use the following step-by-step tutorial to embed AT&T Zmax 2 Z958.
After rooting with the KingoRoot PC version, you can install Xposed Framework on AT&T Zmax 2 Z958 to customize your smartphone. Well, Mobification.com recommends that AT&T Zmax 2 Z958 users install Xposed Framework because it allows folks to use many incredible apps for customization. However, Xposed Framework requires rooted AT&T Zmax 2 Z958, so it is vital to root AT&T Zmax 2 Z958 using the KingoRoot PC version before installing it. Oh yes, both of these tools are free of charge, so it will not cost you anything if you use them to root and customize your AT&T Zmax 2 Z958.
The step-by-step instructions will help you to root AT&T ZTE Zmax 2 Z958 on the first attempt. After that, I’m sure you’ll be able to root your device without facing any problem. But, you should note that the KingoRoot PC version is only for a temporary basis. Big Thanks to XDA Member Tianyi Chen.
You must have ADB drivers installed on your computer, or else your computer will not detect your Z958. So make sure you have ADB drivers installed on your PC.
You may face a boot loop issue after rooting AT&T Zmax 2 Z958, so in case you are facing a boot loop issue, then follow this guide to solve the boot loop issue. This method will work on Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, and Windows 8.
How to backup photos, contacts and other data on ZTE Zmax 2?
You can use Helium App to backup all contents of Zte Zmax 2 before rooting Z958. This way, you can restore all your lost data after rooting is done.
Z958 is a dual-sim smartphone with a 5.7-inch screen, 720 x 1280 pixels resolution, and 312ppi pixel density. The screen has become a standard for this phone’s size, but it’s still low compared to other devices. The resolution is lower than 1080p, might not be too noticeable on the 5.7-inch display.
However, it seems like a downgrade compared to the original ZMax Pro (2015), which comes with 1080p resolution and a 1.3 GHz quad-core Snapdragon 410 processor. In addition, there are two versions of the ZMax Pro – 16GB and 32GB storage options, which are expandable up to 128GB via a microSD card slot. This phone also comes with 1GB of RAM, which is fine for running essential apps, but it doesn’t seem powerful enough to handle more demanding games or multitasking. With all these specs, the phone’s performance is adequate at best, but it could have been better considering that.
Below are the steps using which you can root ZTE Zmax 2 Z958 temporarily. mobification.com would not be responsible if your ZTE Zmax 2 Z958 got broken while being rooted using the KingoRoot PC version. In addition, your AT&T Zmax 2 Z958 must have above 82 percent battery before following the rooting steps.
How to root zte z958?
- Download KingoRoot PC version for AT&T ZTE Zmax 2 Z958 on your desktop.
- Root ZTE Zmax 2 Z958. You will need to install USB driver on desktop before rooting ZTE Zmax 2.
- It is essential to activate USB debugging on ZTE Zmax 2 temporarily if you are not the expert of rooting.
- It is essential to activate the OEM unlock on your ZTE Zmax 2 temporarily.
- It is the time to root ZTE Zmax 2 with KingoRoot PC version for Z958 temporarily.
- It is the time to attach your ZTE Zmax 2 with desktop.
- Click “ROOT” in KingoRoot tool on desktop to start the rooting process of your Z958.
- Wait until your Z958 restarts
- Still wondering how to root your ZTE Zmax 2 temporarily? Download Root Checker app from Play Store on your Z958.
- Install Root Checker app on Z958.
- You can check root after installing Root Checker app on ZTE Zmax 2 temporarily.
You have successfully rooted ZTE Zmax 2 temporarily using the KingoRoot PC version. Oh yes, If you are experiencing any difficulty while rooting ZTE Zmax 2 using the KingoRoot PC version, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Mobification.com.