⭐⭐⭐ Unity3D Developer for NEW game project ⭐⭐⭐
About this job
Junior, Mid-Level, Senior
Agile Software Development, Computer Games, Software Consulting
Moebiusgames is looking for a Unity3D developer (part or fulltime) in Greater Munich, starting from 01.07.2020.
We offer a unique mix of computer game development and software consulting: developing software for international companies, simultaneously creating and publishing our own computer games. For us, game development is the holy grail of software design with so many advantages for us developers: unleashing our creativity and developing our skill set with new tools which in turn we can apply when working on customer projects. So basically, learning, while having fun and getting better at the job! And we all enjoy the change and the minimum of a boring work routine.
But most importantly, for us, money matters – but people matter even more! And people have lives and lives can be messy! Therefore, we would like to accommodate your needs wherever we can: That means that a good work life balance is not only a website slogan to us, but we do feel very strongly that all our employees are entitled to it. Flexible working hours are self-evident to us. We are a small team and find it very important that everybody gets along really well and trusts each other. We are happy to give you as much responsibility as you feel up for! We encourage and cherish diversity in our company, multi-national, multi-gender and multi-species (meet Máni the office dog 😉 and we are curious to see what you will add!
- solid knowledge in Unity3D, familiar with the Unity3D ecosystem and necessary tooling and ideally experience with different types of games for both PC and mobile platforms.
- project examples to share with us – hobby or open source projects also welcome!
- familiar with Git, Linux and object-oriented development
- team player, reliable, ability to work autonomously, eager to learn!
- good command of English,
- NoSQL knowledge (MongoDB) is of advantage, as is a high affinity for computer games.
Is this you? Would you like to play a part in our story and grow with us? Apply now!