About this job
Broadcast, Digital Media, Media
We are looking for a medior/senior Android developer to join us in our mission to expand our Videoland platform to deliver the best video experience to our fans.
What you will do
• Build scalable, resilient and maintainable mobile applications used by millions of users each month.
• Collaborate closely with other developers and become a valued member of an autonomous, cross-functional team.
• Take operational responsibility for the applications that are owned by your team.
• Work in an agile/scrum environment that supports your individual growth.
Skills & Expertise
• You excel in coding in Kotlin and Java.
• You know how to apply mature software engineering practices like automated testing and CI/CD.
• You have experience with building scalable mobile applications for millions of users.
• You have a passion for learning new skills and technologies.
• You are able to absorb new knowledge fast and to share and explain this to others.
• You are a team player, but you are able to work on your own as well.
• You have a bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science or information technology (or comparable).
• You have at least 5 years of relevant working experience with Android development.
What we offer
- A competitive salary
- An extensive secondary employment package that includes matters such as retirement, career development and profit sharing.
- Flexible working hours.
Caught your interest?
Respond quickly via the “apply” button! For more specific information about this position you can contact our recruitment team via firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you representing an agency? Thank you for your interest in our job offer, but we do not need external help to fill this specific job.