About this job
B2B, Digital Health, Insurance
Your profession excites you and have a genuine interest in what you do. You are looking for an employer who appreciates you as an individual and who is interested in helping you develop your personal and professional career path. Taking responsibility for your work means more than just showing up to the office every day. You’re willing and eager to help team members who are struggling with their own tasks. The quality of your work is of a consistently high standard. You’re not afraid of challenging tasks and have ideally already gathered experience in mission critical and highly available applications.
Dealing with your colleagues in a respectful way is important to you, as well as possessing a system of values. However, you’re not lacking a good sense of humour to keep the team spirit up!
You’re fluent in English and you enjoy working in a multicultural, interdisciplinary environment. Knowledge of German language is a plus but not a must.
Your professional qualification
- Mastery of Kotlin/Java and proven track record of using it professionally
- Mastery of your own toolset (IDE, operating system, debugging tools, etc.)
- Knowledge of Object Oriented concepts and a strong passion for software development
- Solid knowledge of building apps on top of RESTful/GraphQL APIs, using networking frameworks
- Experience with version control systems like Git
- Experience in unit and integration testing
- Strong analytical & problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
Non-EU residents: Please note that you need to fulfil the german Bluecard requirements in order to apply for this position.
What we’re offering you
- An experienced team of highly motivated, skilled and interesting individuals
- A dynamic workplace giving you lots of opportunities for professional and personal development
- The opportunity to take on responsibility from the first moment on, building and shaping smart solutions
- A fair compensation packet with a full-time permanent contract
- Flexible working hours and a goal oriented approach
- We support you (and your family) with your relocation to Germany / Munich and assist you with the initial steps of your life in a new city / a new country
- The best possible technical equipment