Android Mobile Engineer
About this job
Business Intelligence, BUSINESS CONSULTANCY, Technology Consulting
As an Android Mobile Engineer, you will be building a mobile app. You will work closely with fellow engineers along with our Head of Special Projects to create and launch Mobile App.
What you’ll do:
- Architect and build the Android app
- Work with our backend engineers to seamlessly integrate the APIs.
- Understanding end-user requirements and use cases and translating them into a pragmatic and effective technical solution.
- Ensure code quality by performing code reviews and writing tests.
- Help plan and execute the development sprint.
- Constantly learn about new technologies, operating system updates, and other information that can affect or improve the functions of applications in development.
- 3+ years of experience in developing Android apps.
- Experience developing in Kotlin
- Understanding of internal implementation of programming languages, good OO Design skills and good design patterns knowledge.
- Working knowledge with okhtttp, retrofit, glide, mockito, espresso or equivalent libraries on Android.
- Deep technical knowledge in Android app development
- Experience shipping one or more mobile apps
- Someone who loves exploring new technologies.
- Someone who can rally the team into a promising direction instead of just waiting for instructions.
- Fluency in English is a must
- Experience building mobile apps.
- Technical knowledge and experience in iOS app development is a plus.
- Has a sense for UX and has contributed to the server-side development
Why work with us:
- You’ll actually make a difference. Being in a small team at the early stages of a product, you’ll help shape the core decisions that will help people everywhere save more.
- Work with a small and agile team where you’ll constantly make impactful decisions
- The freedom to innovate. No idea is too crazy, no tradition is too sacred. Test things out and prove its worth.
- An open and honest culture. You’re expected to speak your mind just like we do.
- We have fun. When we’re not working hard, we enjoy things like frequent celebrations, team lunches, quarterly outings, and one legendary Christmas party.
About Golden Equator Consulting
Golden Equator Consulting (GECo) is a digitally focused consulting firm that helps startup and traditional businesses to learn, grow and connect. We leverage our blend of technical expertise and deep networks to deliver sustainable, partnership-driven business solutions aligned to your company’s long-term vision.
GECo is a subsidiary of Golden Equator Group. Through its ecosystem of businesses and networks, Golden Equator invests in the future generation through its key pillars of Capital, Technology, and Community to build financially rewarding businesses while driving positive social impact.
For more information, please visit: https://www.goldenequatorconsulting.com/