Full-Stack iOS Engineer (Swift)
About this job
Junior, Mid-Level, Senior
Full Stack Developer, Mobile Developer
Internet of Things, Software Development, Wireless Communications
The employees should predominantly stay in Essen, but are allowed to work remotely, when their presence isn’t necessary.
Can you imagine working for a company where you have responsibilities and are encouraged to share your ideas? Are you interested in working on several interesting and challenging projects with modern technology? Do you want to join a great and diverse team which is constantly exchanging knowledge and experiences? Then you’ve come exactly to the right place! We appreciate applications from fresh college graduates, seasoned professionals and people interested in changing career paths.
What our employees say about us:
Felix: We are working on many interesting projects in small teams, responsive to the strengths and weaknesses of each colleague. Moreover, I like the constant transfer of knowledge between the different projects.
Christian: We are a young and diverse team working in a pleasant atmosphere on exciting projects.
Nikhil: It’s a great work environment and I like the freedom of choice you have for your work and tooling.
Alexander: Because of many, small projects there’s a constant possibility of personal development and you get to work with many new technologies.
Heiner: In our company, you are able to contribute your ideas and get immediate feedback for your results.
What challenges await you?
- Working on different projects in different industries like home automation, medical technology and automotive for industry leading companies.
- Development of mobile applications on the iOS platform
- Participate in the design of user-friendly interfaces and further development of new software
- Idea development and conception of product features for existent and new mobile applications
- Support in conception and specification of requirements for mobile applications
What are we offering?
- Free choice of laptop, operating system, tooling and two large screens
- Responsibility for your own work – do it, as you see fit, we are looking for results.
- Complex, highly innovative, interesting and exciting projects, that can be found in the real world afterwards
- Flat hierarchies
- Familiar and relaxing atmosphere
- Flexible working hours and home office
- Competitive compensation
- Good incorporation and additional education possibilities (study, trainings, workshops,…)
- Cooperation with international customers
- Fresh fruits and free drinks
- Team events
- Workplace in the center of Essen, easy to access by public transport
What are we expecting?
- Knowledge of Swift and ideally wireless technologies like Bluetooth LE, Zigbee, …
- Sound analytical skills
- Enthusiasm for technical solutions