iOS / Android - Mobile developer
About this job
Student, Junior, Mid-Level
We are looking for iOS / Android developers.
What Will You Do?
- Understand user behaviour to find user needs.
- Implement new features to meet the needs.
- Use UI/Unit testing for QA.
- Measure the new features impact.
- Maintain the new added features and current apps as well.
Skills & Requirements
- B.S. degree in Computer Science or related major.
- Experience working with Git.
- Enjoying working and communicating in a team.
For iOS position:
- Strong Swift and Objective-C skills.
- Expert-level familiarity with Xcode and Instrumentation.
For Android position:
- Strong working knowledge of Java and/or Kotlin.
Nice to have :
- Familiar with GraphQL
- UI/Unit testing
- Contributions to open source projects
- Familiar with CI/CD workflows.
- Our services are used by millions of people in Saudi Arabia.
- Our stack on AWS. This will make it easy to learn new skills and implement new solutions so fast.
- We use latest technology.
- We are small team 🙂
How to apply
You can apply using Stackoverflow or send us your CV to email@example.com. Make sure to include:
- Your CV
- Examples of your work (e.g. GitHub, PDFs, Slideshare, etc.)
- Feel free to send us something that shows us a little more about what you’re interested in, be it your Twitter/Instagram account.
- Links to your apps on AppStore or Google Play.