(Senior) iOS Engineer
About this job
Trade Republic is Europe’s first commission-free mobile broker. We offer an easily accessible, fast and convenient tool for everyone to invest into capital markets meeting highest quality standards.
With a German banking license and partners such as HSBC, Blackrock and solarisBank, we make stock trading dead simple and commission-free.
We believe brokerage is poised for disruption driven by technology and automation. Having raised over €79M so far, we have developed a proprietary banking platform operating for a fraction of the cost of traditional banks. In April 2020 we closed our recent €62M funding round lead by Pether Thiel´s Founders Fund and Accel.
Join us on our mission to re-define how people invest their money – in Germany today, in Europe tomorrow.
- You will be part of a high growth environment. We are one of Europe’s hottest and fastest growing FinTechs, being the first to disrupt the European brokerage market
- You will work with a selected team full of talented, experienced and highly driven colleagues. Together, we will redefine how people invest their money
- We are a true technology company with a banking license, focusing all our resources in automatization and technology
- You will shape how we grow the company and scale our business across Europe
- You will work in one of the most-fast paced environments possible – capital markets
- Work with our 100% Swift codebase, following an MVVM pattern and developing features in an agile environment
- Take proactive responsibility for the long-term code quality and architecture, with a focus on writing clean and sustainable code
- Collaborate with our existing team members with decisions around architecture and code structure
- Have a strong impact within our small mobile development team
- You have at least 2 years experience in software engineering
- You have a passion for a great UX and UI and you are keen to work closely with our designers to achieve this
- You are comfortable with Swift, programmatic UI and the basics of reactive programming
- You enjoy working in an agile environment and have a self-driven personality with a “hands-on” approach
- You can identify and solve problems independently and efficiently
- 100% Swift
- UIKit and programmatic Auto Layout
- CoreGraphics and CoreAnimation
- WebSockets with a custom protocol, that bridges the reactive contract over the network