Senior iOS Engineer, APAC
About this job
Junior, Mid-Level, Senior
E-Commerce, Food & Beverage, Logistics & Distribution
We are looking for a Senior iOS Software Engineer to support our growing regional Engineering team that is based in Singapore. You will be part of an international team of highly talented and motivated people.
- Hands-on experience writing high quality unit and integration tests.
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking and communication skills.
- Familiar with functional and/or reactive programming.
- Experience building complex applications for the iPhone or iPad using Swift and/or Obj-c.
- Good knowledge of Objective-C.
- Experience with multithreaded programming and proper state management.
- Experience with resource optimization like Data-usage, Battery consumption … etc.
- Full understanding of the iOS Framework internals (e.g. Core-graphics, Core-animation).
- Experience with Apple Approval & Distribution Process, Ad-Hoc & Enterprise Distribution.
- Have published app on the AppStore.
- Knowledge of iOS SDK performance tools and optimisation techniques.
- Experience with CI/CD and Automation tools
- Experience working with A/B testing tools.
- Experience with Fastlane.
- Experience building iOS Frameworks.
- Experience designing clean and maintainable APIs.
- Experience with UI-Tests using XCode (XCUITests).
- Open-source contributions.
- Contributions on knowledge exchange websites like StackOverflow.
- Experience with Bitrise as well as Travis CI.
- Experience with Firebase.
- Develop new features for our iOS products.
- Maintain and improve our ios CI/CD pipeline.
- Write and maintain UI Tests as well as the UI-Tests framework.
- Optimize UI for performance.
- Monitor and understand customer behavior.
- Collaborate with back end developers, designers, product owners to constantly improve customer experience within iOS platform.
- Build reusable iOS software components for interfacing with the multiple entities and Apps in our platforms.
- Overall 8 years of experience with at least 6 years in Mobile development
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or an equivalent education or practical experience
- Very good communication skills in English, both written and spoken
- Knowledge and understanding but not a must have: Typescript, Browser stack, Sass,Bootstrap,jquery,jest
What We Offer
- A dynamic and challenging working environment
- An extra steep learning curve
- Responsibility from day one in a fast growing and global company
- A vibrant and international team with a diverse background
- Regular company and team events