XDA member ZeroTheSavior has released the tutorial on how to root Kyocera C6740N Hydro Wave. The incredible thing is that KingRoot works on Hydro Wave C6740N [c]. It means you can root Kyocera Hydro Wave C6740N on Marshmallow 6.0.1 [marshmallow]. Now you can root your phone without a PC. Isn’t it stunning? You should note that KingRoot only embeds your phone temporarily. In other words, you can install custom ROMs on the phone once it is rooted using this method.
Before rooting Kyocera Hydro Wave C6740N, you may backup all your essential data. If you are using a Samsung device, you may be able to recover the data using Samsung Kies. Well, here, Mobification.com will not be responsible if your Kyocera Hydro Wave C6740N got corrupted during the rooting process.
First, you need to enable the USB debugging option on your Kyocera Hydro Wave C6740N.
You have to enable the USB debugging option on your phone if you have been rooted before starting the rooting process. You also have to ensure that the USB debugging option is enabled on your phone because you will not be able to install KingRoot v5.2.1 APK easily if the USB debugging option is not enabled on your phone.
If you have forgotten to enable the USB debugging option on your phone and then cannot install KingRoot v5.2.1 APK, see How to Enable USB Debugging Option on Android Phone .
This tutorial will let you root Kyocera Hydro Wave C6740N easily. I expect you to be able to root C6740N using KingRoot v5.2.1 easily after reading the steps written on Mobification.com. C6740N may lose warranty after being rooted. Dear owner of C6740N, this method will remove the factory restrictions of C6740N. It will also let you enjoy many Custom ROMs on C6740N. This method will allow you to want many other benefits on C6740N.
You must save your private documents securely, including messages and contacts, before rooting your C6740N temporarily using KingRoot v5.2.1 because there is a possibility of losing all documents from C6740N. If you are a big fan of Custom ROM and planning to install it on your C6740N, then you must be eagerly waiting to root your Kyocera Hydro Wave C6740N.
Rooting Kyocera Hydro Wave C6740N will allow you to use Universal Androot App for removing bloatware apps from the Hydro Wave C6740N phone. Below are the steps using which you can root Hydro Wave C6740N temporarily. Mobification.com would not be responsible if your Hydro Wave C6740N got broken while being rooted using KingRoot v5.2.1. C6740N battery must be above 82 percentage before following the rooting steps.
How to Root Kyocera C6740N Hydro Wave Easily?
- Download KingRoot v5.2.1 apk file on your Kyocera Hydro Wave C6740N.
- Activate installation from “Unknown sources” on C6740N.
- Install KingRoot v5.2.1 apk on Kyocera Hydro Wave C6740N.
- Open KingRoot v5.2.1 apk on C6740N after installing it.
- It is the time to select “TRY TO ROOT” button on Kyocera Hydro Wave C6740N to start the rooting process.
- Wait until your C6740N reboots.
- Kyocera Hydro Wave C6740N will be rooted automatically after a few minutes.
- You will be able see “Root Successfully” message on Kyocera Hydro Wave C6740N screen after successful completion of rooting process.
- Download Root Checker app from Play Store on C6740N.
- Install Root Checker app on Kyocera Hydro Wave C6740N.
- Check root after installing Root Checker app on C6740N.
Conclusion – Root Kyocera C6740N Hydro Wave
This post will help you to root Kyocera Hydro Wave C6740N easily [Simple Steps]. Oh yes, If you are experiencing any difficulty while rooting Kyocera Hydro Wave C6740N using KingRoot v5.2.1, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Mobification.com.