It is expected that SM-T320 owners will install Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow Cyanide v5.0 on Tab Pro 8.4 SM-T320 rapidly without having difficulty after reading the tutorial written in Mobification. However, cyanide v5.0 needs rooted Tab Pro 8.4 SM-T320 [mondrianwifi], so it is necessary to root Tab Pro 8.4 SM-T320 before installing Marshmallow 6.0.1r54 Cyanide v5.0 on SM-T320. You must root it to enjoy the tremendousness of Cyanide v5.0 on Tab Pro 8.4 SM-T320.
Well, it is essential to install TWRP 3.0.2-0 on Tab Pro 8.4 SM-T320 [mondrianwifi] to taste Cyanide v5.0 Marshmallow 6.0.1r54 ROM. Oh yes, the users of SM-T320 can install Cyanide v5.0 only after unlocking Tab Pro 8.4 SM-T320 bootloader.
If you are not happy with the old firmware, you must install Marshmallow 6.0.1r54 Cyanide v5.0 on Tab Pro 8.4 SM-T320 [mondrianwifi]. The incredible thing is that Marshmallow 6.0.1r54 Cyanide v5.0 will let you enjoy new AOSP features on SM-T320 [mondrianwifi]. mobification.com recommends that Tab Pro 8.4 SM-T320 owners must take a backup of their private documents before installing Marshmallow 6.0.1r54 Cyanide v5.0 as there is a risk of data loss from SM-T320…
Here are the steps using which you can install Marshmallow 6.0.1r54 Cyanide v5.0 on SM-T320. mobification.com won’t take responsibility if SM-T320 got harmed during the installation of Marshmallow 6.0.1r54 Cyanide v5.0. The vital thing is that Tab Pro 8.4 SM-T320 [mondrianwifi] battery must be above 97 percentage before following this tutorial.
How to Update Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4 SM-T320 to Android 6.0.1_r54 Marshmallow Cyanide v5.0 ROM [Simple Steps]
- Download Android 6.0.1r54 Marshmallow Cyanide v5.0 [mondrianwifi] and GApps for Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4 SM-T320 on your desktop.
- Enable USB debugging mode on Tab Pro 8.4 SM-T320
- Attach it with your desktop and let the device get recognized
- At the install screen, make sure you enable “Unknown sources” to get SuperSU in your tablet
- Transfer Cyanide v5.0 to SM-T320
- Power off SM-T320 and remove the USB cable.
- Put Tab Pro 8.4 SM-T320 into Recovery Mode.
- Tap wipe data/factory reset on SM-T320.
- Tap “wipe cache partition” on SM-T320.
- Click install zip from SD card on SM-T320.
- Choose Cyanide v5.0 on your SM-T320.
- Install Cyanide v5.0 on Samsung Galaxy TabPro 8.4 SM-T320.
- Go to the main menu on Tab Pro 8.4 SM-T320 and click “reboot system now” option.
- Wait until SM-T320 restarts
- Install GApps on SM-T320 using the above steps.
Conclusion – what after sm-t320 marshmallow update?
It is an outstanding opportunity for you that Cyanide v5.0 on Tab Pro 8.4 SM-T320 [mondrianwifi] has been released. Cyanide v5.0 ROM will let SM-T320 users taste Marshmallow 6.0 on Tab Pro 8.4 SM-T320 [mondrianwifi]. Cyanide v5.0 is an experimental build, so you may face bugs on Tab Pro 8.4 SM-T320 after installing it.
Now your Tab Pro 8.4 SM-T320 [mondrianwifi] running on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow Cyanide v5.0 is ready to rock. You may also install GApps 6.0 on Tab Pro 8.4 SM-T320 [mondrianwifi].